Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Prayer for Redefinition

Lord,
I pray that as I begin this week I may open my eyes to Your wondrous works. I pray that I may look beyond the reality and see the potential You originally envisioned. As I work Lord, let me not fix my eyes in certain places to meet You, but to feel Your presence in all places at all times...even if it's not the usual.

When I grow tired Lord, let me keep my focus on You. Give me the strength to persevere through. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit that I may not grow weary in doing good.

Lord, set our hearts on fire that people may see You through us. Let our hearts be pure like a child that we may listen to Your word more clearly. Help us to make a difference in this world for you. I know that the physical work I will do will turn to dust, but let me do more than that.

God, You are so great that you show Your presence in the least of service given to You. I ask that my life might be redefined this week and that I will come out ready for the real mission.

Hear my prayer, Oh Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment