Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mr. Blog

Mr. Blog,

Yes, I admit that I might be prompted to write this after a conversation with a reporter about student blogging, I'm not gonna even lie.

But the truth is, I've missed you. I thought I knew what I thought, but apparently it takes me writing for 3 hours to a blog that doesn't make sense for me to realize I don't know what's going on and that that's okay. (
I guess I was tired of emotionally exhausting myself to writing to you. I was sick of trying to navigate Blogspot, and to be quite honest it took me 30 minutes to even get to where I could write this. Not to mention the fact that no one uses this site because it's incompatible with many things. C'mon Google.

I'll admit I've made mistakes. I look back and see where I left out a punctuation mark or spelled "live," "liv." I'm sure I've done it in this post, and I will do it again. That's just who I am.

The truth is, to quote a book and movie I don't particularly care too much for, “It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.”

Okay, maybe not quite that much. But I'll try to be a blogger to you, Mr. Blog. I'll work on it little by little, and maybe someday I'll be able to navigate your website with ease.

Until then,

Girl who thought "Pineapple Tidbits" was a really cool name, and still kinda does.

No comments:

Post a Comment