Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I'm Back!

Man, hold up and read that title again, this time in your best creepy voice. Now proceed...

If this blog was a live-feed of my life, I would still be on vacation in Rockport. Not so bad, right? Wrong (just think of a small,musty cottage with 6 people and you'll understand why the Payne family prefers short road trips.)

To make up for my blogging absence, I would like to share with you 10 things that have occurred during my leave of absence.

1. Kissing 11 fish.
2. Starting a compost pile.
3. Power-walking for education.
4. Being called "Napoleon."
5. Digging for gold in Alaska.
6. Knitting parties in the dorm.
7. Plane rides!
8. Secret codes.
9. Towering.
10.Championing.

That's what's up with me. Maybe I'll explain some later, but maybe not. But enough about me. What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment